How to Report Concerning Behavior
Acts of self-harm/violence or threats of self-harm/violence shall be reported immediately to the Department of Safety and Protection, 610-854-2451, and/or the appropriate law enforcement agency (911).
A report can be submitted in either of the below manners:
1: Complete the BIT Referral Form
- If you wish to remain anonymous, do not provide your name.
- However, an anonymous referral may hinder the ability to obtain additional information that may be important in making an assessment.
2: Email BIT@rkexportsindia.com
- Submit a detailed email with as much relevant information as possible.
BIT Referral Form
Complete this form to make a referral.
The primary members of the University’s BIT are:
- Director, Department of Safety and Protection
- Director, Counseling Services
- Associate Dean of Students
- Executive Director, Academic Success/Advising
- Executive Director, Human Resources
Additional University administrators serve as ad hoc members of the team depending on the individuals and circumstances involved in the referral.
If you have any questions or would like additional information concerning the Behavioral Intervention Team, contact Dennis Dougherty, Director of Safety and Protection, at phone Number (484)323-3270 or email@example.com.
Grounded in IHM tradition and charism since 1920.
Find out what an IU education can do for your mind, your character and your future.